Total Pageviews

Dylan Korkem CasaCalenda

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Private Clinic

June 3rd, 2010

Today I had to go visit a doctor because I’ve been feeling sick. Medet and Vera took me to a private clinic that their friend is a doctor at. I explained to Vera that my chest was extremely blocked and I kept coughing but nothing was coming out. The cough was extremely dry and very painful and my ribs were KLLING me for how much coughing I was doing. So the doctor examined my throat, ears and nose and never checked my lungs, did not check if I had temperature and did not check my blood pressure. He visited me maybe 10 seconds and he said my throat was swollen and prescribed me antibiotics, spray for my throat, some kind of pills for allergies, camomile and some other herb that I had to leave in hot water for about 10 minutes and then gargle with it and throat candies that I had to let dissolve in my mouth. The doctor also said I had to go back to the clinic everyday for 7 days to do a treatment that consisted of putting on a mask and breathing something into my lungs. That treatment made me cough like crazy but after a couple of days it was finally helping to loosen and clear my lungs. On the 4th day of visiting the doctor he said I had to go upstairs to get hooked up to I.V. for some treatment and I have no idea what was in that GLASS BOTTLE that was going into my system. Even if I visited a private clinic the medical equipment is extremely behind and I have to say I was a little afraid but everything went ok and after a good 2 weeks of coughing like a crazy women I’m doing much better. I was really sick and in bad shape that I did not go see Dylan for 2 days, so you have an idea how sick I was if I could not even go see Dylan. The equipment may have been extremely behind but I have to say Dr. Sasha was extremely competent.

No comments:

Post a Comment